Friday, June 28, 2013

Stuff I'll Be Posting On This Blog

Now that I've put oodles of things on this blog, I feel like I can actually post stuff I've wanted to get going. With the base laid out, I can put down posts that will relate to my mission: to overcome the traditional math teacher. Some categories that will show up are as follows:

Book/Article/Literature/Blog/Media Review - Whenever I read/hear/watch something that has effected my teaching, I'll post it and share my experience. I'd love to hear from others on their thoughts.

Break Tradition Idea - As gems come along, I'll post them. The education world is soooooooooo incredibly full of ideas, I'll probably only post stuff that seems good to me.

Classroom Experience - Ideas are great, but if nothing is tried out in the classroom then they essentially fell on deaf ears. I'll try things out and share how it went. You should share your experiences too!

Resource - If I find something I think is awesome, I'll post a link to it. These will be similar to the Review category, except they will have resources for teachers.

Game - As I find games to try out in the classroom, they'll go up!

Other - For other stuff duh! (Most likely comics and memes).

Is there anything else you'd like to see me post and write about?

No comments:

Post a Comment